Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Genesis

Why start a blog?

It's a question I'm asking myself even now as I begin to undertake this endeavor. I honestly have no answer to this question. What's even more weird is that I've always viewed "bloggers" as incredibly lonely, opinionated people who can't properly interact with other human beings so they have to write to unknown people on the Internet who are just as inept. I've decided to give it a good try before I completely condemn the practice.

As the title of this blog suggest, I will post thoughts that I entertain in my head as well as my opinions on matters. These posts will illustrate the complexities of my persona. That sounds quite conceded but I believe that all individuals are a strange amalgam of complexity and simplicity; a bundle of paradoxes. In addition to that I hope to post my analyses of various things such as music, films, and literature.

Basically this blog will attempt to demonstrate how I view the word and why I view the world the way I do. Hopefully it will give you a different perspective and stimulate thought. If I fail to make you think the tiniest micron, I will be highly disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment