Monday, February 6, 2012

Some Songs Pt. 1

For this post, I am just going to post YouTube links for some songs that I find rather enjoyable or appropriate. There will be no in depth analysis, because I deem these songs to be rather self explanatory. Enjoy.

What's A Guy Gotta Do By: Joe Nichols
-A song that seems to be a reoccurring thing in my mind.

Baby Let Me Follow You Down By: Bob Dylan
-Couldn't find the original, but it works.
-The message is still the same. (Never felt this way.....bleeding sarcasm maybe)
-Good cover; close to the original; just a girl

You May Be Right By: Billy Joel
-For some odd reason I view this song as really fitting to me. 
-I was going to list specific lyrics, but pretty much the whole damn song.

Well I guess that's enough for now. Expect another blog post rather soon, or it could be a little while, depending upon how caught up I get in this whole college thing and laziness affliction.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment